Hello! My name is Béibhínn McCarthy. I am an Illustrator and Designer from in Dublin, Ireland and I am currently based in Bournemouth, UK as I study my Masters in Animation.
After graduating from The National College of Art and Design with a first class honours BA in Illustration, I have been working freelance on projects from children's books, to editorial illustration, to moving image.
This year I decided to move to the UK to study an MA in Animation Production at Arts University Bournemouth where I have chosen to specialise in Background Art and Design. I am captivated by the animation world, and so very excited to take my first steps to working in the industry.
I will continue to freelance as I study, so if you have a project in mind please feel free to reach out!
My email is email@example.com
Some People I've Worked With:
The Civic Theatre - Candlelit Tales - The Irish Times Magazine, The Ticket -Seal Rescue Ireland - Utopia the Edit - STAND Student Festival - Fatti Burke - Tribes Press - The Art Shop - Ubumba Jewellery - Creatives Against Covid 19 - Mac Group Construction - Social Anxiety Ireland - Fighting Words - Fizzy Orange - OrbScreen - Audi International Film Festival
Two Projects shortlisted for the IDI Graduate Awards 2020 - One Commended
- Utopia the Edit Magazine Cover - THE NEW NOW - Creative Howl Inspiration Gallery- Illustration Howl - Fairlichedi - Art Hole Magazine Issue: 12- Rté Lifestyle “10 Illustrators to buy from if you want to change up your space”- Art Hole Magazine Issue: 15 - Audi International Film Festival programme 2018
- Soon is NOW exhibition by Creatives Against Covid 19 at The Guinness Storehouse
- STAND student festival's #RiseUp travelling exhibition to college campuses across Ireland
- NCAD graduate exhibition 2020
- Ice Cream for Crow exhibition Make.Liverpool festival in Liverpool UK
- Audi International Film Festival 2018 NCAD exhibition in The Lighthouse Theatre